Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to projects undertaken by email@example.com
The allotted number of free revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much revisions as stated in your package details. Once you consume your free revision quota, you will be asked to pay as per the complexity of the revision requirements.
Note: Free unlimited revisions come with the limit of 10 round of revisions.
We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs are met. You are not liable to pay additional price if the design concepts are not changed. You will have your revised logo design in 48 hours. While all website design revisions will be delivered in 24 hours and all web development revisions will be delivered between 24 to 48 hours (depending on the revision complexity).
Note: Free revisions will be revoked, in case client asks for it after the 3 working days of delivered initial concepts.
New Order Turnaround Time
Turnaround time refers to the time in which your design concepts are furnished to your account area against your package purchase. For all logo new orders, the turnaround time is from 24 hours to maximum 48 hours. However, for packages with four or more logo concepts, the turnaround time is at least 48 hours after order confirmation and complete brief submission. Moreover, in the case of new website design (home/index, including revamp designs), the minimum turnaround time is 48 hours after order confirmation and complete brief submission. Please also note that the turnaround time, as pertains to website development (static website having 5 to 7 webpages) is between three to five business days. For all orders placed on Friday or Saturday, the delivery time starts from Monday.
Corewave Design’s refund policy will be void if;
The company is not liable to make the refund if the customer will be non-responsive for more than two weeks.
If a customer pays us for the services through our website.
- You have chosen an All in one package.
- The primary design concept has been approved.
- Refund can be claimed over the upfront purchase of services on conventional pricing.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks of project.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- Refund can not be claimed over partial payments.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Refund can not be claimed upon the partial deposit of the funds for the service /reserving the team for kick off the project. Let’s supposed later on client changes his mind due to what so ever reason and ask to remove the team from schedule that will not allow him to claim the refund, what we suggest him that let’s keep your funds with us and whenever you need any of our offered services, we will accommodate your funds accordingly.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- Exceptional discounted prices are not refundable.
- No refund can be claimed/processed once after the final files have been delivered to you following your request.
- Refund and revision explicitly does not apply on items offered free.
- The client will not be entitled to any refunds after 30 days, from the date of purchase.
- Services including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, Domain Registration and Web Hosting are not entitled to refund under any circumstances.
- In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
- Both sided transaction fee applied on the refunded amount.
- Note: Corewave Designs holds all rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of Corewave Designs. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
Ownership of the projects
We offer 100% ownership to the clients. Which means each work we do for clients that belongs to them and all the rights are reserved to the clients only. Ownership is given after the completion of the project.
1. Specify your concern and claim your refund through any of the following three modes :-If client wants us to stop working on his ongoing project and ask to transfer the ownership rights, in that case there will be the ownership transfer fee applied depending on the project to project.
Claim Your Refund
To have your refund, follow the following steps:
You can claim your refund by:
Dialing our Toll Free # +1 281 697 6988 | Core wave DesignsClick here to start chat now
Sending us an Email.
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed, we will initiate the process.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by Corewave Designs, the information will be submitted the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
Quality Assurance Policy
We do our best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations.
We believe in providing best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
We aim at exceeding your expectations and strive to accomplish it.
We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
If the Client fail to respond within 14 days, the project will be placed "On-Hold." A 20% re-initiation fee of the total order value will be charged to resume the project.
Clients opting for payment installment plans must adhere to the agreed payment deadlines. Failure to clear dues within the specified deadline will result in a 20% surcharge of the original order value.
The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
In case of urgent order, contact our customer support team.
Maintenance includes regular Plugin and WordPress updates for optimal website performance.
Our customer support is present 24/7 to answer all of your concerns and queries, our team will answer your concerns anytime and every time.
Corewave Designs will not be responsible for any communication done via any other platform than “” or any numbers not provided by us or given on our official website. We are not responsible for any damages caused due to other contact details not provided by us.
We take full responsibility of all the information provided through our official domains.